Re: [CH] Today, I prowl

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Sat, 19 May 2007 06:56:00 -0500

Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> And our tiller is gone - we have an old Mantis, Mom's caregiver borrowed
> it and it shorted itself out, now it's sitting in a shop doing nothing
> for three weeks.  However, Plan B is putting the cultivator attachment
> on the Troy-Built weed eater, which does a similar job but the work
> angle is more awkward.

Before there were "tillers" there were spading forks, hoes and rakes.
Other than blisters and a possible sore back there is little to go
wrong with those.   Bv)=

Oh, yeah, you did say "the _work_ angle is more awkward."

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide
stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork. -- Edward Abbey