Re: [CH] Re: OT: One of our 50 is missing

Matt Evans (tmattevans@gmail.com)
Sun, 5 Aug 2007 18:26:03 -0400

When my wife and I got married, we were living in NM, but got married
in NC, in the church where my wife grew up.  Some friends from NM came
to the wedding, and when they went to the airport in Charlotte for
their return flight, the skycap told them they couldn't check bags at
the curb for an international flight....

To this day, many of the older members of my wife's family think we
used to live in Mexico City.  We've tried to explain many times, but
it never seems to stick....

Matt