Re: [CH] Bottles

Ron Levi (ronlevi@pacbell.net)
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 08:27:32 -0800 (PST)

--- captain <captain@indy.rr.com> wrote:

> I ended up with a ton of cayenne peppers over the summer. With
> these, I made
> a few gallons of home made hot sauce.
> With Christmas coming on, I'd like to give some of this away
> to family and
> friends, but I need bottles and those neck
> reducer rings.
>
> I've searched a few places on line and it seems the bottles
> cost as much to
> ship (to Indiana) as they do to purchase.
>
> Does anyone have a line on a company in the Midwest (USA) that
> doesn't
> charge an arm and a leg for these?
>
> Jim Kirk
> captain@indy.rr.com

Hey Jim,

How many bottles are you looking for? I have a few cases of
empties that I use for R&D. I have caps, tamper seals, but no
"thingies". I think I paid $5-$6 per case and you can have them
for that price if you want em! But you gotta pay the shipping.
Empty they don't weigh that much and I get a pretty good
discount with FedEx. Let me now if your interested. I'm always
wiling to help a fellow Chile-head out!!

Warmest Regards,

Ron Levi
Innuendo Enterprises LLC
www.innuendofoods.com

Makers of Award Winning Specialty Food Products
Wholesale - Private Label - Co-pack - Consulting