Re: [CH] testing - east meets west

Tony Flynn (flynn.tony@gmail.com)
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 06:21:49 +1300

Hi All,

I too have been unable to post to the list for a long time. I receive
some messages??
But nothing I post seems to get through.
I am trying GMail from Google along with Firefox.Set to Plain Text
So lets see what happpens.

Waiting for a quick visit from Jim Campbell after his Melbourne event.
Hope to see him catch a few fish :-)

Tony Flynn
Granddad. Retired at the Beach
Bay of Plenty New Zealand