Re: [CH] Tobasco

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 16:54:01 -0700 (PDT)

No, Monsanto is more insidious in its Evilness.  Monsanto attempts to buy all the land and water so they control it all.

(in all fairness, there are other corporations just as evil as Monsanto; I have a long list.)

But whomever said that the people in the corporations are responsible (or should be responsible) for the actions of the corporation, I heartily agree.  Just doesn't seem that's who's held responsible when the sheeet hits the fan.  Someone dons the scapegoat coat, gets fired, maybe a year or two incarceration in the Palm Springs Spa and Prison, then hired as a lobbyist for Bush.

I say burn 'em down when they Do Wrong...

'look out the sky turn a hell fire red lord/somebody's business is burnin' down down, down down'...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael-o-rama