Re: [CH] any suggestions for apple (must be cooked)/cayenne concoction?

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Fri, 13 Jun 2008 09:49:20 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds good to me.  Then maybe take some of that sauce and braise some nice thick pork chops in it or even a hunk of loin.  You could toss in some kraut as well.

(look down as his now empty plate that held pita bread and hummus, which was quite tasty w/olives and some chipotle salsa)

Yep, I gotta get some pig today...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael64