Re: [CH] Recipes using Coconut Milk?

Scott Peterson (scottp4@mindspring.com)
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 09:21:10 -0700

At 08:03 PM 6/12/2008, Marilyn wrote:
>I bought two cans of this stuff because they were in the clearance
>cart at Albertsons.
>
>Anyone have any good ideas for what to do with the stuff?

My favorite use is to make a coconut ginger rice.   Coconut adds a
subtle flavor and you don't want it too spicy.

Second it goes very well with chicken.    You can do web searches and
find hundreds of recipes that would work.

                                           Scott Peterson

--
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing
swords is no basis for a system of government!

		Monty Python

(91/784)