Re: [CH] It's Over When It's Over!

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:59:51 -0400

I'm not responding to anything written here by anyone ("Any similarities to
characters, real or fictional, blah, blah, blah..."), just the supposed
division (albeit good natured) between the "Moderates" and anyone else here...

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 15:47:11 -0500, Jim Graham wrote

--
=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens