Re: [CH] Let them eat Cake, We'll keep the Chiles...

Ginger (gingerannsue@yahoo.com)
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:19:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Mark,

Tell Vicki of the other 'spicy' groups that I don't have any problem posting or receiving mail here.  I'm a lurker, but I think I get all the messages and I know this will prove that 'stupid people' can get posts through!  Doug will verify the 'stupid people' comment in reference to myself!  ; p

Ginger