RE: [CH] List Future

John Sphar (chilehead@pacbell.net)
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:34:45 -0700

I have emailed Mike, I'd say the most recent was 9 months ago. He is happy
to try to figure things out, and a very pleasant guy. He has a busy job and
I appreciate that he serves as listowner. It took me 2 1/2 years to succeed
at getting "on" the list. But I was only halfway enthusiastic about it and I
was busy. Now, it is still easy to subscribe to. The yahoo groups and such
have too much CRAP associated with the groups. I can figure it all out but
don't have the time. I love the photos, but on this list we can just put in
a link (just like they do).

I vote for keeping it on the listserver.
BTW, can someone keep track of the votes? It probably should be a democratic
process.

John S.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of =Mark
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 5:26 AM
To: Doug Irvine; Brent Thompson
Cc: Linda Hutchinson; Mark Ellis; ChileHeads
Subject: Re: [CH] List Future

You bring up Mike running this list, but in recent years I've seen no
indication that the list isn't just drifting on autopilot.  The last
"monthly"
admin message came out what, 3 - 4 years ago?  The fact that this particular
discussion has not attracted the attention of a list administrator seems to
indicate that there aren't any.

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:07:25 -0700, Doug Irvine wrote

--
=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens