Re: [CH] WebPoll - re chileheads future

Mark Ellis (mark@zymurgia.com)
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:06:10 +1000

G'day Tony,

I decided we did. It is not a flimsy base - it is the exact 4
questions we have been flaming about for the last 2 days.

It is not binding, but a indication of what members feel about ONLY
those 4 questions. Nothing more, nothing less. There is no conspiracy,
I promise.  ;-)

I'm trying to establish if it is only 6 or so us us who give a damn
(and are dominating postings), and the rest dont care and are somewhat
content. I suspect I am correct.

If you dont want to participate, no worries.

I'm just trying to cut through the vast amount of that which "floats",
and narrow the discussion to something useful.

Have a grand day Tony. ;-)

Cheers
Mark