Re: [CH] CH- Poll

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:49:04 -0700 (PDT)

All I have in the ground are grubs and mosquitos.  About the only thing that surived the torrents of rain was anything we had in our raised beds.  Unfortunately, this year is rotation year... which means, all the tomato and chile plants died or are a few days from dying.  Still wet in those areas.  One raised bed of strawberries looks pretty bad.  Until the rains came, we had lots of strawberries.  Now, plants are thinned out bad and rusting.  :(

I can now cut the grass two times a week!  ;-)

House is still here... we are not in any of the areas that actually flooded, but as far as gardens go, nothing edible in my garden this year.  Still got the house, still got the family.  That's all that matters.  But, d@mn it hurts to lose the chiles!  Especially when I cared for those babies all winter long...

Ted

Hoosier Chile Company - It's all about the peppers!
http://www.hoosierchile.com/
Ephesians 2:8-10