Re: [CH] CH- Poll

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:52:08 -0700 (PDT)

Speaking of mint... I usually have a large quantity of mint in a very small area... I've got orange mint, kentucky, chocolate mint, spearmint and one more that escapes my mind.

And other than using gasoline or nasty chemicals, I've never seen mint die.  This year's a first.  All the mint within a few feet of the downspouts are dead.  Amazing.  However, the way mint grows, within two years, I'm sure that'll be growing back in the same place.

Ted

Hoosier Chile Company - It's all about the peppers!
http://www.hoosierchile.com/
Ephesians 2:8-10