Re: [CH] CH- Poll

Linda Reynolds (lr21@cornell.edu)
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:26:12 -0400

Good poll......back to the garden......finally!

I have a dozen super chiles, half dozen of cayennes, Jalapenos, sweet
peppers. 3 kinds of maters, some cukes and will be putting in more of those
and a few summer squash. Garden is about half the size as it was a
few years ago as it was too big to manage and didn't provide enough of the vine
crops to make it worth while. I will put a few herbs in the raised
bed and then sit back, drink beer and watch the weeds grow! ;-)

I actually had the plants for awhile before getting them in the
ground as I had to pull up the landscape fabric and work
soil......that and we had
a heat wave early on and had to get the pool ready!