Re: [CH] CH- Poll

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:02:07 -0700 (PDT)

Sage, man, you gotta have some sage in there.  Beautiful plants, even if just the 'plain' varieties, and some of the ornamentals are just damned purty.  Pineapple is probably my favorite, not that I've ever thought the pineapple 'nose' ever came through to the taste buds.  Haven't had a garden in too many years, but last time I did, the sage, thyme and romas just rocked.  Grew some epazote too, and man, talk about growing like a weeeeeeed.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael"...need a yard (and a house...probably a job...no, just money)..."64