Re: [CH] Moderate Corps Time Requirements

Jim Graham (spooky130@cox.net)
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 07:39:08 -0500

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 08:02:56AM -0400, =Mark wrote:

> Now you claim that the rest of us immoderates don't prefer flavor over
> heat?

I don't think SandyO really believes that---she's having fun with us
(and it's supposed to be mutually fun).  :-)

> Do you realize that when a resistance to capsaicin is achieved
> that we simply don't particularly feel the heat?

Or, put another way, as I've said all along, we all have different
definitions of "moderate" and are all, in fact, moderates...just at
different heat levels.  :-)

Or, to adapt/abuse a quote from "Animal Farm", "All chile-heads are
moderate, but some are more moderate than others."

Later,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running FreeBSD 6.1 >
spooky130@cox.net    ICBM/Hurricane: 30.39735N 86.60439W

        Do not look into laser with remaining eye!