Re: [CH] subscripton..

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:21:09 -0700 (PDT)

Well, that's good to hear... in the meantime, I'd still like someone to send me the flaky sub instructions, I've a friend who'd like to join. :)

 Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster(TM) Hot Sauces
http://www.peppermaster.com
Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc.
http://www.pepperfire.ca

Phone: (514) 393-3430
26 St. Jean Baptiste, East
Rigaud, Quebec, Canada
J0P 1P0

Network with me on http://www.gourmetbusinessforum.com/

"Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose. Helen Keller"

----- Original Message ----
From: Doug Irvine <dougandmarie@shaw.ca>
To: Tina Brooks <shoestring_louise@yahoo.com>
Cc: chile Heads <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 2:17:45 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] subscripton..

Tina Brooks wrote:
> In the recent flood of emails, I accidentally erased my subscription instructions... can someone resend me the up-to-date instructions...

>  Tina Brooks

Tina, and all. Mike Bowers, our esteemed owner of Chile-Heads list will
be posting up to date instructions very soon. He has assured me that he
will try to take a more active role in his list. His time, however is
extremely limited, due to the end of the school year. When that is over
next week, expect to see a general post from him.
Cheers, Doug in BC