Re: [CH] Ponderings

Uncle Steve (UncleSteve@ushotstuff.com)
Sat, 21 Jun 2008 11:10:08 -0400

>Just curious.......how many folks are on this list?  Anyone know?
>
>Linda

I have a mail list that folks can sing up for on my site. I send out
a "news letter" every other year or so. I think its been 4 years
since the last one. However there is a check box for information on
joining this list. Maybe 80% ask for it and are sent "the
instructions". My guess is about 2-3 per week. How many have joined?
I have no way of telling. But i don't see a lot of new names popping
up in posts.

Mike has not made a post in years. Is he still around? Many years ago
he would post a "state of the list" report that had the number of
subscribers listed.
--
Enjoy the heat,
Uncle Steve