Re: [CH] I suppose it had to happen...spam on the list :-(

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Sat, 21 Jun 2008 16:02:15 -0500

Jim Graham wrote:

> Like I said...I got two direct to me just before the ones to the list
> came through.  The timing was such that they probably all left the
> spammer's site at the same time....  The two direct copies were not
> CC'd to the list---if they had been, they would have been caught by
> the procmail rule that deletes duplicate copies sent to me when they're
> also sent to the list...but it survived long enough to be caught by the
> "HTML-only automatically nuke as spam" rule.

> Did anyone else get any direct copies?

I suppose I should feel rejected. I didn't see anything from Ms.
Broglan at all.

I don't understand how, if the list will automatically reject HTML
anyone got messages from the list that were "HTML only".

OTOH, Tagged is a legit site. There is an old girl I have exchanged
emails with for several years who invites me to join from time to
time. The invites read a lot like what you quoted - I suppose in a
vain attempt to shame one into not "letting down the side" by not
responding. Cruel, heartless bastard that I am I just bit-bucket them.

--
ENJOY!!!

 From Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of YAHOOOOAHHHH Hot Sauce & Hardin Cider

... We are drawn to our television sets each April the way we are
drawn to the scene of an accident. -- Vincent Canby