Re: [CH] newbie intro & chile question

Terry Pogue (tpogue@comcast.net)
Sat, 21 Jun 2008 17:14:16 -0400

Since, you are growing your own jalapenos and I get mine from the
supermarket, I bet there is the difference.
We like green beans so there you go. <g> I'll be very careful with the
red sav because I'm doing these little souffle's for my friend who is
not so very tolerant of the hot stuff.

http://www.terrypogue.com/Terry
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me."
Ruth Reichl