Re: [CH] newbie intro & chile question

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Sat, 21 Jun 2008 15:51:45 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, blasphemous one!  If anything tastes like poo, 'tis green jalapenos. Serranos are far, far superior, particularly when pureed and mixed with unsalted butter, the resulting concoction called 'Luv Butter'.  Used it liberally at the Magnolia Cafe in Austin TX.  Made for a mean migas.

Jals.  Pffft.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael-o-rama