Re: [CH] Ah, memories...

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Mon, 23 Jun 2008 08:26:08 -0400

Oops!  I was referring to Doug Barnhart.  Those chiles were grown by Chip
Welch and were sampled at the 3rd annual Red Lion Hotluck.  They were pretty
much as hot as any habs I've had and would render most folks dysfunctional for
5 or 10 minutes.  Nice citrusy flavor before the flames started to rage...

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:53:28 -0700, Doug Irvine wrote

--
=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens