Re: [CH] Little reminders we get every now and then....

CH2060@xemaps.com
Mon, 07 Jul 2008 20:24:59 -0400

Jim Graham wrote:

><snip>
>As I'm cutting them up (my habs), I slice a bunch in half (right in
>front of the sink), then turn the water on (cold, of course), and
>lean over the cutting board (see where this is headed?) to take each
>pepper in turn to the faucet and rinse the seeds away.  I was in a
>hurry, and wasn't thinking about what I was doing beyond working
>with the peppers.
><snip>

Jim & others,
An additional caution.

Last fall I was doing the much same processing, which worked fine with
the lemon drops and even the chocolate habs. - Until the Red Savinas.

The effect of the mist from rinsing these was much worse than that of
even the chocolate habs.

So use even extra caution with the Red Savinas, and I don't recommend
rinsing them under running water.

AndyB