Re: [CH] Eat hot sauce, lose weight?

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 06:26:49 -0700 (PDT)

Very interesting post Linda!

However, there are many contrary examples!  Look at ME for instance!  With my consumption of chiles and hot sauce, I would be back to a lithe weight of 150 pounds!  ;-)  Those of you know me, understand that I indulge.  Especially with hot sauce...so, I could argue that hot sauce causes obesity.  ;-)

Ted the Chilehead
Hoosier Chile Company - It's all about the peppers!
http://www.hoosierchile.com/
Ephesians 2:8-10