Re: [CH] Eat hot sauce, lose weight?

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 10:08:27 -0400

I lost a lot of weight like 20 years ago, partly aided by eating hot peppers.
 I figured that chiles were low calorie snacks that *really* let you know that
you had eaten something.

Of course keeping the weight off is another issue.  Maybe I should rethink the
smoked red savina™ powder on ice cream thing...   :-)

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:33:15 -0500, Jim Graham wrote

--
=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens