Re: [CH] Eat hot sauce, lose weight?

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 07:30:30 -0700 (PDT)

Now, there's something to be said about that... and losing weight in general.

Any time you replace the bad things you eat with healthier choices.... that's always good and always a good chance that you will lose weight.... again, with moderation, portion control, etc.  In America, we have inherently had portion control problems since we no longer have a majority of our population coming from an agricultural career background.

Hoosier Chile Company - It's all about the peppers!
http://www.hoosierchile.com/
Ephesians 2:8-10