Re: [CH] Measurements

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sat, 26 Jul 2008 07:42:04 -0700

Sandy Olson wrote:
> Oh, Boy!!!  I knew it had to happen sometime!  The Canadian version of
> The Bread is in the works...even as we 'speak'!
>
> Way to go Doug.  My husband has always thought we should slip some
> little cubes of Jim's Bread into the bread plate during communion and
> watch people squirm and get red!  I'm sure there is a special place for
> people with those thoughts...and it might not be where I want to end up ;^)
>
> SandyO
> CH #1146, with a diabolical (at times) husband

A Scandihooovian doing sumpin like that??????? Wow! Of course, a good
little Italian gal would not let that happen! Although I would love to
see the expression on the faces! Those folks woulda been all going to
confession!
Marie already has been making Jim C's bread, using 4 tsp hab powder,
rather than 2 oz! And she adds some Romano cheese as well! Wonderful
flavor, very interesting bread. She lets the bread machine do it on
dough cycle, then bakes in oven, which gives a normal size loaf.
Cheers, Doug in BC