Re: [CH] poblano soup

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 08:04:56 -0700 (PDT)

;-)
 I will make some adjustments and try this out.  I'm looking for a vegan pepper soup recipe.  I was thinking smoked poblanos would be good.
 A few years back, I decided to start doing some type of vegetarian fare for Open Fields.  Will try to go vegan this year.  Since a lot of foods are so heavy, I like to go for vegetable stews or soups.  A vegan pepper soup would be awesome if I could find a good recipe.  I'll experiment with this a bit.
 Ted
 Hoosier Chile Company - It's all about the peppers!
 http://www.hoosierchile.com/
 Ephesians 2:8-10