Re: [CH] poblano soup

Bill Woodward (wpwood@gmail.com)
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 13:00:30 -0400

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 12:39 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:
> I don't but if you wanted it to be vegetarian I suppose you could and maybe
> omit the cheese. Do vegetarians eat cheese??

Usually, vegetarians who don't eat any dairy will identify themselves
as vegans.  Not always, of course, but vegetarian will often mean
cheese, dairy, and eggs are OK.  Some vegetarians won't eat cheese
because the enzyme (rennet?) that is used to make it is animal based.
Vegan usually means no animal products at all, not just meat.

Anyway, there's a wide range.

- Bill

--
Bill Woodward wpwood@gmail.com http://www.saifa.net

"I have more trouble with D. L. Moody than with any other man I ever
met." -- D. L. Moody
 s/D. L. Moody/Bill Woodward/g