Re: [CH] Underwear? Very OT

Dan Gillis (dangillis@earthlink.net)
Tue, 16 Sep 2008 18:16:47 -0400

I spent about seven years riding and training hard for an annual cancer
research fund raiser held in Massachusetts (the Pan-Mass Challenge),
which was a two day, 200 mile ride. I always trained and rode in spandex
which was not always a very pretty sight, but I also wore undies.  I'm
sure the fashion police would have pulled me over with my "tighty-whitey
lines" (as opposed to the panty lines that some women try to avoid), but
I none the less felt much more comfortable with that set-up than the
idea of just wearing spandex shorts with some foam padding in them.

Just me 2 cents, but if I were you, I wouldn't treat bike shorts like
they were swim wear.. I'd treat them like they were any other kind of
functional clothing that you would wear to the gym.

Have fun on the roads!

Dan