Re: [CH] Underwear? Very OT

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:05:39 -0700 (PDT)

Honestly, they are designed to be worn against the skin.  The fabric will not wick properly if you put something between the skin and the shorts....unless you're wearing CoolMax undies, which *is* weird if not completely unnecessary (sort of like "yoga shoes"....what?).  That said, just as one can wear undies on the outside of one's pants, one can wear undies under bike shorts.  No law against it.

But when you're doing 50 km down a hill and have your hand down the back of your skin tight shorts, trying to pull the Fruity Looms out of your crack, I do NOT want to be behind you when you crash and leave lots of skin along the pavement.

Makes me think of roadkill.

Anyway, eat mo' possum.

(with chiles, 'course.)

Yum.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael"...now balling up a pair and putting them down the front, well..."64