Re: Shame on me (was Re: [CH] Underwear? Very OT)

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:07:24 -0400

Brings up a parable cited by a wise lady in our office:

"Just because they make it in your size, doesn't mean you should wear it."

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:09:03 -0700, Dana H. Myers wrote

--
=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens