Re: [CH] Chile Vodka

Kris Kumler (kris+chile-heads@kumler.us)
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 19:55:33 -0400

I made some habanero vodka a few years ago with Caribbean Red
Habaneros.  Only a couple wasn't too hot, although the heat got more
mild over time and only the flavor (and odor) remains.  I sliced these
once to halve them and that worked well.  I used I think two habaneros
for 750ml and that was too little.
--
Kris