Re: [CH] Potato Chips

Bradley F. Maurer (gregor.nyc@earthlink.net)
Sun, 28 Sep 2008 21:25:12 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Pods,
  I've been experimenting with a spice mix that mimics Kettle's Thai potato chips flavor for other personal purposes--eg. oven roasted potatoes and carrots, etc.  I'm coming pretty close.
  I start with a large dose of of Jamaican Choice "XXX Hell Hot XXX Reggae Seasoning {ingredients: scotch bonnet powder, thyme, ground celery seed, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, and salt).  To this. I add cayenne and ginger powder.
  Wow, some great roasted veggies tonight!
  I don't consider myself to a great cook, just a great assembler of ingredients.
Bradley