Re: [CH] Potato Chips

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:42:24 -0400

I like them a lot, though I find that while the habanero parmesan chips do
have a nice glow, the straight habanero chips are the only commercial ones
that make me break a sweat.  The chipotle ones are pretty game too.

Funny thing is Blair's home and operation are on the shore here in Highlands,
NJ (Made infamous by the Kevin Smith film Jersey Girl.  Even though we had
corresponded for some time, we never actually met until the 10th annual Fiery
Foods Festival in Albuquerque.

Here is a pic I took of him at the show (Was it really 10 years ago?):

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/ffshow98/abq12.jpg

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:20:23 -0500, JohnT wrote