Re: [CH] Marie's Latest Bread

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Fri, 26 Jun 2009 20:22:55 -0500

Doug Irvine wrote:

> Marie uses the dough cycle and bakes in cold oven set at 325F and bake
> for 30 - 35 minues. She lets it rise for about half an hour prior to

When you say "cold oven" I assume that means that you don't pre-heat
the oven - just turn it to 325oF when you pop the bread in. Am I
right? I am putting this recipe into Meal Master format and will post
it other places ... and I'd like to have at least a shot at accuracy.

--
ENJOY!!!

 From Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of YAHOOOOAHHHH Hot Sauce & Hardin Cider

... A bore is a man who, when you ask him how he is, tells you. --
Bert Leston Taylor