RE: [CH] Strange Question but not really O/T

Erich (edowe1@wi.rr.com)
Tue, 30 Jun 2009 23:47:14 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Irvine [mailto:dougandmarie@shaw.ca]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 9:03 AM
To: Erich
Cc: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [CH] Strange Question but not really O/T

 ... WOW! Erich, I thought I was a hoarder, but you have me beat!
Gadzooks,
Calvin has not been around for quite a few years, and you still HAVE
some? Send Jim the whole thing, he will be able to duplicate it. He can
do anything! Well, almost!!!

That's one of the benefits of being a moderate; things tend to last
longer if you can't pile them on.  Plus, I really like Calvin's, so I
wanted it to last.  I wonder if it's gotten even better with age.  I'll
have to try to remember to try it again one of these days...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps