RE: [CH] Calvin's Powder

Erich (edowe1@wi.rr.com)
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 00:02:27 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Sandy Olson
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 8:37 AM
To: ChileHeads
Subject: [CH] Calvin's Powder

... Is anyone still able to contact
Calvin; he would probably share his recipe since he cannot use it any
longer.  Doug?

Erich.. how are you? Still a moderate or slipping toward the dark side
of
heat??  We haven't rallied the Corps in a long time; don't know if
everyone
is still on this list or has defected.

SandyO
CH #1146 and Grand Pooh Bear of the Moderate Corps

Still here when I have the time to play e-mail catch-up.  Don't worry
Sandy, I don't push my tolerance to the limit enough to ever really
increase it; I'll likely be a moderate 'til I'm cold and buried.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps