Re: [CH] Strange Question but not really O/T

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 07:02:55 -0700

Erich wrote:
> IIRC, Calvin developed his allergies after being bitten by a
> Copperhead snake.  Someone was supposed to send me a label from one of
> his bottles-
That "someone" was supposed to be ME! However, look as hard as I could,
they had all disappeared...I am a pack rat, but my dear, lovely wife of
over 60 years, is NOT! And she has this little thing about throwing out
stuff....oh well, as long as it ain't ME!
he got some of the ingredients off of me & so I think I
> could make a pretty close 'knock off' if anyone were interested.
> Provided IIRC, C :-)
>
> -Jim C
> http://www.StepUpforCharity.org
>

>   Hey Jim,
>
>   If you don't get the label, I could try to scan the one I think I
> still have in the fridge and send you that.
WOW! Erich, I thought I was a hoarder, but you have me beat! Gadzooks,
Calvin has not been around for quite a few years, and you still HAVE
some? Send Jim the whole thing, he will be able to duplicate it. He can
do anything! Well, almost!!!
   It would be great if you