Re: Fw: [CH] Moderate Corps Rank

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sun, 05 Jul 2009 06:34:07 -0700

Tom Greaves wrote:
> Doug, I just rejoined the CH list and am receiving messages but don't
> see any of my posts going through.  What address do you use to post?
>
> Tom Greaves
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Irvine" <dougandmarie@shaw.ca>

Hey Tom! Long time!! Welcome back from the oldest C-H on the list! 83 &
holding....
Post to:       chile-heads@globalgarden.com
It is the addie that I have used for years, and seems to work for me at
least.  I know that a lot of the members have had problems either
re-subbing or getting mail, etc., however I only had one problem and
that was because I changed Macs and had to re-format the new one. Good
luck! Let me know if it doesn't work.
Cheers, Doug in BC