RE: [CH] Moderate Corps Rank

Erich (edowe1@wi.rr.com)
Sun, 5 Jul 2009 12:45:27 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of John Sphar
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2009 12:33 AM
To: 'Erich'; 'ChileHeads'; 'Sandy Olson'
Subject: RE: [CH] Moderate Corps Rank

Not so fast Erich. As Moderate Corps Political Director, I must require
emissions testing prior to publishing the average output ranking of the
different divisions. It's just due dilligence.

John S.
C-H# (still don't have one), Political Advisor of the Moderate Corps
(dual
membership with the Fire-Eaters)

  Am I to understand that you're actually volunteering to test C-H
emissions; or are you merely throwing out the requirement, and will let
others do your ... er ... dirty work, as it were???

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps (Bent over my desk