Re: Fw: [CH] Moderate Corps Rank

bluezinnia@kyananet.com
Tue, 07 Jul 2009 23:50:28 -0400

Jim Graham wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 07, 2009 at 04:34:52PM -0400, bluezinnia@kyananet.com wrote:
>
>> A Thai or _siling labuyo_ or two in my coffee in winter but not usually
>> in summer.
>>

> What kind of Thai pepper?  Some are very hot, some mild....  And in
> coffee?  Please explain a bit more...in detail.

Homegrown _prik ki nu_.  Split two or three and toss 'em in your morning
cup of coffee.  Muddle chiles a bit with the back of your spoon, and
drink.
Warms ya right down to your toenails.

> Actual MSgt?  Or just moderate bunch "rank"?

LOL!  I'd make a crappy actual MSgt.--I'm pretty much a pacifist, not to
mention
pretty severely diabled.  But I'm a lifer in the Pod Platoon. :)

Keep on rockin',
Rain
@@@@
\\\\\