Re: Fw: [CH] Moderate Corps Rank

bluezinnia@kyananet.com
Wed, 08 Jul 2009 20:30:26 -0400

Jim Graham wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 07, 2009 at 11:50:28PM -0400, bluezinnia@kyananet.com wrote:
>
>> Jim Graham wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, Jul 07, 2009 at 04:34:52PM -0400, bluezinnia@kyananet.com wrote:
>>>

>>> What kind of Thai pepper?  Some are very hot, some mild....  And in
>>> coffee?  Please explain a bit more...in detail.
>>>

>> Homegrown _prik ki nu_.
>>

> Ok, one trip to Thai Market (just over a block away from here), plenty
> of homegrown prik ki nu.  Later in the year, they sell the plants (full
> of peppers) for a few dollars.  Great people.  Love the store.

I'm jealous!  We have several good Vietnamese and Hmong markets here,
and plenty of
other Asian grocery stores, but for some reason, no Thai ones, despite
lots of
good Thai restaurants.  It frustrates the restaurant owners, too, though
they
can find some of what they need at Viet/Hmong places or "all-Asia" stores.

> 1st SOW now, just
> like they were before they got changed to 16th SOW ... NFI on why the
> changes happened).

When my brother was in the Navy, I learned never to look for the "why"
of stuff
like that.  Large hierarchical organizations nearly all have at least a few
reasons that reason knoweth not. The  Navy hath tons. :)

Rain
@@@@
\\\\\