RE: [CH] Moderate Corps Rank

John Sphar (chilehead@pacbell.net)
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 07:24:05 -0700

Sorry for the delayed response -- I was researching chilitary history to
find a precedent for emissions-sniffing, to no avail.

My job description, since I do hold privileged RANK in the corps, does not
include emissions testing. Therefore I will have to kick this up to the
Grand Pooh Bear for a final decision.

John Sphar, Moderate Corps Political Director (Sandy: or was it Legal
Avisor?)