Re: [CH] Datil-Do-It

Mike Shimek (pick@dmfarms.com)
Tue, 14 Jul 2009 06:22:34 -0400 (EDT)

Those Datil-Do-It products are available in quite a few stores down here in North Central Florida. I buy them all the time. Yeah, most of the products are kind of lame on the heat.

I've got two Datil plants growing. I think I got them at a Lowes, who got them from Bonny Bell. Peppers are not doing to well this year in the 90++ heat. Except the jalapeno's.

Mike

High Springs, FL