Re: [CH] Coffee and "Bacon"

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:34:38 -0400

Oh, I was actually referring to pork BBQ.  The butt needs to reach 185-190 and
maintain it for 1.5 to 2 hours in order for the collagen to render down into
gelatin.  A sliced pork roast is one thing, but being able to do pulled pork
butt requires low _and_ slow...  (yeah, I do brine).

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:02:24 -0500, Dave Drum wrote

--
=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens