Re: [CH] Repeating repeating posts posts

Helen Gillis (helengillis@earthlink.net)
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:07:36 -0400 (EDT)

(unlurk)

NEO: Whoa. Deja vu.

TANK: Oh shit! Oh shit!

TRINITY: What did you just say?

NEO: Nothing. Just had a little deja vu.

TRINITY: What happened? What did you see?

NEO: A black cat went past us and then I saw another that looked just like it.

TRINITY: How much like it? Was it the same cat?

NEO: It might have been. I'm not sure.

NEO: What is it?

TRINITY: A deja vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something.

Did you see any black cats?  Helen

(return to lurk mode)