Re: [CH] Repeating repeating posts posts

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:40:57 -0400

Thing is, if you don't hit "Reply all" the reply does not go to the list.  In
order to get messages to go to the list I have to hit "Reply all," then delete
the original senders address from the "To" field, then cut and past the
Chileheads address from the "CC" line into the "To" line.  It's always been
this way, a serious pain in the but, but that's how everyone here seems to
like it...

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:22:27 -0500, Dave Drum wrote

--
=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens