Re: [CH] Open Fields 2009

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:19:18 -0400

For the first time since it has been an annual event it looks like
ChesterChile will be able to attend the Open Fields!
As for Coffee and Bacon - I would love to have coffee with y'all - and
if you like bacon smoked - we'll be around the camp fire, if permitted,
enough to be considered smoke Bacons.
The lovely lady, Mary, that I have been married to for 41 years and
myself will avail ourselves to be at Open Fields 2009!  Ain't retirement
wonderful? lol
We are keeping our fingers crossed that nothing comes up to prevent our
pilgrimage to finally meet Brother Jim and his family and all the other
members of this here group.

Now the question is will Bro Rael and how many others be there?  After
all we must bring with us some kind of offerings!

Wagons ho!

Chet
AKA ChesterChile!

Jim wrote:
> Well, since there seem to be a few people on the list again, and the
> chiles are (mostly) in the ground... :-)
>
> First official invite for the 2009 Open Fields.
>
> September 25th, 26th, 27th
> Somewhere in Central Indiana
> Slightly over 10,000 chile plants
> Cost:  FREE

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* ka1ilh@arrl.net         |<retired>  http://www.whps.org         *