Re: [CH] Post Fields Post (warning: includes stupid beginner questions)

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Mon, 5 Oct 2009 08:47:33 -0700 (PDT)

You could always dispense with the steeping, as creative as that may be, and just keep some habs or scotch bonnets on hand (or big jals for those of the moderate perversion, uh, persuasion).  When you wish a healthy shot of your favorite Devil's Brew, cut the top (stem end) off the chile, pour in your elixir, toast, toss down, and eat the chile.

 Then bow to El Grande.

 Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
 Monk Rael
 TCS